Egyptian Censorship forbids Haifa’s new clip from airing
Dr. Sayed Al Khatab who is the president of the Egyptian censorship had made a decision to forbid the new clip for the song “Baba Feen” (where Is Daddy) for the famous Lebanese superstar Haifa Wahbe, claiming that she had made some inappropriate remarks about the Egyptian ethnic group the “Nuba”. He also points out that the song did not get the official permission to air.
Sayed stated that he refuses any type of insults on any group of people in the Egyptian culture especially after meeting one of the parliament members who is part of “Al Nuba” people.
The parliament member calls on the Egyptian censorship to interfere and to stop Haifa’s new song from airing on television. “Al Nuba” people were furious with the lyrics that Haifa used like “Al Qird Al Noby” (Al Nuba Monkey).
It is needless to say that Haifa’s new song has been facing problems since it started airing, because the poet Mustafa Camel, who wrote the song, filed a lawsuit against Haifa for presenting the song without his permission.
- Correctional revolution on Egyptian TV bans video clips for Haifa Wahbi, Nancy Ajram, Ruby and Alissa
- Bahraini Parliament forbids Nancy Ajram from entering Bahrain
- Haifa and Assi did not meet
- Haifa Wahbi celebrates the holidays in Lebanon
- Ruby and Haifa Wahbi behind the increase of divorce and drug abuse rates