Egyptian Opera House celebrates its 20th Anniversary
According to the London daily Elaph, the Egyptian Opera House celebrated its 20th anniversary this February. The event was marked by great shows, including ballet performances.
The opera house has scheduled a performance for the Egyptian singer Muhammad Munir mid-February. The concert was scheduled for New Year’s Eve but was postponed because of the crises in Gaza. Munir will receive an award for his accomplishments, and proceeds from the concert will be donated to the people in Gaza.
International artist Zamphere performed on Valentine’s Day.
- Dubai International Boat Show set to celebrate spectacular 20th Anniversary
- Over 100 new exhibitors join Dubai International Boat Show’s 20th anniversary celebration
- All about that Umm Kulthum: Arab diva of 20th century revisited
- Muhammad Munir fights Terrorism at the Egyptian Opera
- Abu Dhabi connects with 46 countries around the world in a shared cultural event