Egyptian series depicts new vision about family life
After the smash hit Aelet al Hagg Mitwalli the trio: actor Noor al Sherif, screenwriter Mustafa Moharram and director Mohammed al Naqli will meet in the new series al Attar wa al Sabea Banat (spice dealer and seven girls).
Shooting of the series will begin after Naqli wraps up shooting the last scenes of the series Hamam Bishtek expected to be aired during the forthcoming fasting month of Ramadan.
“al Attar wa al Sabea Banat carries a new vision about family life amid the social and political changes over the past 10 years. This is in addition to providing a new style in dealing with the camera and the cast movements, the relation between the actor and the camera and his drama dialogue, which serves the event. The series includes also a large number of new faces,” Naqli told the daily al Gomhuria.
The decoration engineer, Samir Amer is currently preparing the series sets at the studios of the Media Production City.
Naqli added that he would finish shooting Hamam Bishtek within 10 days -- Albawaba.com
- Noor al Sherief a 'spice dealer' in Ramadan
- Shahin’s “Anger” calls for a speedy end to the “Spice Dealer”
- Noor Al Sherief takes a vacation from spice dealing, travels to Dubai
- Nour El Sherif shifts from a spice dealer to a religious man
- Anger rages from Paris to New York between Yusra and Nour El Sherif