Egyptian Stars’ Latest News
Amr Diab sued 2 journalists, Mohamed al-Osseiry and Khalid Hanafi, for criticizing his songs, and for alleged defamation of character. Preliminary courts found them guilty and sentenced them to prison.
Producer Magdi al-Hawary directs his first film which Stars his wife Ghada Adel, Mohamed Said and Ahmed Helmy.
Also, al-Hawary filed a suit against Alaa Waleyeddin, claiming that Alaa signed a contract to shoot several films with him. But Alaa says he just signed a blank contract for shooting one film. However, they have finally reached an agreement. Magdy will produce the film "Ibn Ezz" which stars Alaa. The film is supposed to be directed by Sherif Arafa.
The Consultation Committee of Film Critics, headed by Madkour Thabet, considered that the American cartoon film “South Park” made racist comments about Sadam Hussein, and decided to deny this film a certificate.
Jala Fahmy and her ex husband the director Sherif Shaaban have reached a compromise regarding the film they shared and stopped shooting 4 years ago. They reached a settlement to continue shooting the film and share the profits.
Yassmin Abdel Aziz has just had an appendix operation.
Athar al-Hakim lost her beloved mother on March 15th.
Laila Taher celebrated her birthday on the March 15th.
Mohamed Heneidy celebrated his 35th birthday last month. Ahmed al-Saqa, Mona Zaki and Hany Ramzi attended the celebration at Zamalek Theater – Albawaba.com
- Heneidy’s Tiny Shape and Child's Trouble Making Makes him Dear to People’s Hearts
- Ahmed Helmy and Mona Zaki party with Elham Shaheen for her 53rd birthday
- An all-star cast to star in the upcoming Egyptian film "Cairo Time"
- She's quite the movie star: May Kassab gets starring role in her very own film
- Egyptian actor Ahmed Al Fishawy stars in "Out of Order" with Amr Diab's ex wife