Egyptian stars take on Europe for some Ramadan maxin’ and relaxin’
Closing up shop for the season, some of Egypt’s hottest stars can now be found sunbathing in Europe or on the shores of the Motherland. It’s time for some maxin’ and relaxin’ after work night and day to get all the filming completed in time for the Ramadan drama marathon.
While those stars may be lucky enough to cruise their way through the Mediterranean or climb on up the glittering Eiffel Tower, still others prefer to stay in their own country and are hitting up the clear Marina shores. Mohammad Hunaidi, Hussein Fahmi, Adel Imam, Hani Salama, Yousif Al Sharif are just a few of the celebs staying in Egypt through the Holy Month, but certainly enjoying a nice view while doing so!
Which would you prefer: A trip to Europe or a stay on the Marina shores? Please share by commenting below!
- Sharing the wealth: ‘Layla’s Big Day’ of gift giving backstage
- Mohammad Hamaki to guest star as himself in 'Al Araf'
- We're all going on a summer holiday: Egyptian stars take a break this Eid
- Muna Zaki skeptical about acting with her husband
- Well, if that’s the least you can do: Adel Imam settles for a 15 mill' gig