Egypt's fave homeboy, Tamer Hosny, sings and tweets his country love
With all that’s going down in his homeland, Egyptian superstar Tamer Hosny is showing his support for the country. The songster has released a love song to Egypt and essentially a love tweet to head of the Egyptian Army, General Abdel Fattah Al Sisi, on his official Twitter page.
According to Laha Magazine, Tamer tweeted, "After I heard the announcement of General Al Sisi, the song by Egyptian singer Ehab Tawfiq 'Allah Alaik Ya Sidi' (God Praise You Sir) came to my mind, and God praise you Sisiiiii and praise Egypt."
Tamer’s released clip for the song "Masr Al Salam" (Egypt the Peaceful) stresses his devotion to Egypt, mother of civilization and rich history. Tamer himself wrote and composed the clip with Mohammad Mustafa.
Do you agree with Tamer's tweets? Please share by commenting below.
- Mai Izz El Din’s Christian mom taught her right from wrong with Muslims morals
- He’s back in ‘da ‘hood: Tamer Hosny is good for Mawazine
- Can you feel the love tonight, Morocco? Tamer Hosny has a song just for you!
- Tamer Hosny shows his Egypt pride in Paris
- Do as the celebs do: Donate blood like Tamer Hosny