"Uncharitable" Muslim Brotherhood kick Ehab Tawfiq out of charity event
Ehab was doing something nice for charity when he was kicked out of the event by the Muslim Brotherhood. (Image: Facebook)
Click here to add Abdel Fattah El-Sisi as an alert
Disable alert for Abdel Fattah El-Sisi,
Click here to add Ehab Tawfiq as an alert
Disable alert for Ehab Tawfiq,
Click here to add Morsi as an alert
Disable alert for Morsi,
Click here to add Muslim Brotherhood as an alert
Disable alert for Muslim Brotherhood
Egyptian singer Ehab Tawfiq was kicked out of a charity event by the Muslim Brotherhood, according to Elaph news.
Ehab was singing “Tislam El Ayadi” (Thanks for Your Efforts) at a children's cancer hospital, when members of the Brotherhood attending the event demanded that he was escorted out of the venue.
Erm, yeah, thanks for YOUR efforts Muslim Brotherhood!
But why did one song cause this much drama? Well, the lyrics were all praise for General Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, who the MB strongly oppose for being the reason behind the ousting of President Morsi – an MB kingpin.
Do you think the Muslim Brotherhood should have held their tempers for the sake of charity?
- East, West, Sisi is the best! Youssra and Hussein Fahmy in anti-Muslim Brotherhood demonstration
- Joke's on you, Muslim Brotherhood! Sama Al Masri admits her hijab wearing was an April Fools prank
- Scandalous Doli Shahin rubs Egypt's Salafists up the wrong way
- Ehab Tawfiq denies singing for the Muslim Brotherhood
- Ehab Tawfiq says viral video fabricated