We're all going on a summer holiday: Egyptian stars take a break this Eid
Egyptian stars ditch the glitz and glamour this Eid Al Fitr in favour of quality time with the family and spiritual healing.
Comedy king Adel Imam has revealed that he is spending the Muslim holiday with his grandchildren at one of Egypt’s beaches. After a hectic season filming scenes for his recent TV drama “Firqit Naji Attalah” (Naji Attallah’s Gang) the star was in need of a relaxing break. Imam says playing with his grandchildren is his favourite way to chill out.
Actor Yahia Al Fakharani is also taking advantage of the time off by taking a break in Europe. Like Imam, Fakharani said that spending time with family is the best remedy for recovering from a hectic schedule.
Controversial actress Ghada Abdel Raziq has also stepped away from the limelight for a break this Eid Al Fitr. Having reconciled with her husband, journalist and alleged love-rat Mohammad Fouda, the pair have opted for a bout of spiritual healing in Mecca as they try to resalvage their relationship.
The couple might bump into actor Mustafa Shabaan who is also spending his holiday in Mecca performing the religious pilgrimage Umrah.
What is the best way to spend the Eid Al Fitr break?
- To go or not to go? Egyptian producers fear low turnout to film releases this Eid El Fitr
- Exam not a favourite with Shabaan
- Divorces spike during summer break, Eid holiday
- Ghada Abdel Raziq goes on religious pilgrimage with love-rat husband
- Middle East Travellers Favour Luxury Spa Getaways for Eid Holidays