"Good Days" are still to come for Elham Shahin: Egyptian actress is ready to role in Ramadan
Ready, set, roll the camera. Egypt’s prominent actress Elham Shahin let it be known that the first scenes of her new television drama “Ayamna Al Hilwa” (Our Good Days) are set to be filmed by the end of April to make it into the Ramadan lineup.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Elham is burning the candle at both ends with director and writer Mohammad Abu Sayf to finalize the deets of the character she will be playing on the show.
The drama is made up of two stories, the first of which will be aired in the first half of Ramadan titled “Nathariat Al Jawafah”, while the second “Umna Al Ghoula” will air in the second half of the holy month marathon. Filming deets for the latter are TBD, and names of the rest of the cast will be released once all contracts have been signed.
- She's put away her running shoes: Elham Shahin a no-show at this year's Ramadan TV Drama Marathon
- Culture shock much? Hend Sabry's "Whose Empire" characters have trouble fitting back into Egypt
- Da girl’s got major swag: May Kassab takes the mic and the screen
- The good old days of Elham Shahin return
- Elham Shahin still single