Egyptian starlet Elham Shahin slams Islamists...again!
Prominent Egyptian actress Elham Shahin has slammed the ruling Islamists’ decision to block access to the media production zone in Cairo.
She told Al-Arabiya that she is not scared of anyone and that no one can prevent people from entering the media production zone or affect the Egyptian media.
“Islamists will not be able to prevent me from entering the production zone. They are merely a bunch [of people] seeking to market themselves and their group. I do not take them into consideration at all,’ Shahin said.
She also said that the production of televisions series will not be affected, adding that security must be imposed to put an end to government Islamists’ disturbing acts.
Shahin has several times criticized the rule of the Muslim Brotherhood which came to power following a revolution that toppled autocrat Hosni Mubarak in 2011.
An Islamist protest, held outside the media zone, did not only affect shooting satellite channel’s programs but also affected shooting several series as the protesters prevented employees, actors and hosts from entering the area.
- Elham Shahin slams Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood as terrorists
- Elham Shahin attacks Islamists... again!
- Lovin’ on the law: Elham Shahin shows injured cops a little TLC
- Is Elham Shahin pulling a Fadel Shaker on us by launching her own "Islamic TV channel"?
- "Bald" move: Has Elham Shahine done a Britney Spears with her newly-shaved head?