A tornado of emotional turmoil takes over Elham Shahin's life
Veteran Egyptian actress Elham Shahin may be living a great life in reality, but in her new drama series she’s a woman living an emotional turmoil!
Elham will be starring in a new Ramdan TV drama titled “Ittirab Atefi” (Emotional Turmoil), and will begin filming her first scenes at the end of this current month.
Although rumor had it that fellow veteran Egyptian actor Hussein Fahmi was overlooked as a nominee to star alongside Elham, the actress said that she’s unaware of such thing, as she has absolutely no say in who gets hired.
She did however confirm that young actor Hassan Al Raddad and actor Ahmad Rateb will be starring with her in the drama.
Elham added that the drama’s director, Enas Al Dughaidi, and the writers/producers are the persons responsible for the actors’ selection process, reported Elaph news.
Enas is said to be very eager to try her hands at her first drama directing experience .
Elham noted that she makes it a point to always make an appearance in a drama during the month of Ramadan, because it has the highest number of viewers than any other time of the year.
- She's put away her running shoes: Elham Shahin a no-show at this year's Ramadan TV Drama Marathon
- Lovin’ on the law: Elham Shahin shows injured cops a little TLC
- Critics attack Nabila Obeid for supporting the ideals of the West
- Crowds of stars surround Yusra and Hannan Turk
- Yusra denies being dictatorial