She's put away her running shoes: Elham Shahin a no-show at this year's Ramadan TV Drama Marathon
Elham will continue filming her new drama throughout Ramadan. (Image: Facebook)
She’s made up her mind: Egyptian actress Elham Shahin will be a no-show at this year’s Ramadan TV Drama Marathon!
The actress was set to take part in the “marathon” with what sounded like an intriguing series titled “Ittirab Atifi” (Emotional Trauma), but is putting away her running shoes and decided to postpone its release for “timing reasons.”
According to Laha Magazine, her decision was based on the fact that Ramadan is coming up so fast, and they’ve still loads of scenes left to film! Elham, who’s also producing the drama, wanted it to be of high standards, and that was never going to happen if she were to finish it by the beginning of the Holy month.
The drama was written by Waheed Yousif and will star a number of celebs from around the Arab world, including Syrian actress Sulafa Mi'mar, Iraqi actress Claudia Hanna, Lebanese actor Fadi Ibrahim, Moroccan actor Hisham Bahlouk, Kuwaiti actor Mohammad Al Mansour and from Egypt Ahmed Bedair, Nisreen Imam and Abdel Rahman Abu Zahra.
- A tornado of emotional turmoil takes over Elham Shahin's life
- "Good Days" are still to come for Elham Shahin: Egyptian actress is ready to role in Ramadan
- Elham Shahin refuses to accept less than 3 million EGP
- Elham Shahin abandons the silver screen and moves to the cinema
- Elham Shahin cancels all flights out of Egypt