Sex kitten Elissa is too hot for TV
Elissa struts her stuff on-screen.
Recently crowned "most elegant" star, Lebanese songstress, Elissa, was shocked to find that TV execs thought her most recent music video was too hot to handle.
The sexy singer struts her stuff around the Middle East's glitziest clubs for her latest single 'Asad Wahda' (The Happiest One) in a variety of barely-there outfits.
Despite the song having aired on TV for more than a month, TV execs finally caught on this week and decided to ban it. Although they didn't tell her why it was pulled from the screens, Elissa decided to tweet her thoughts on the matter:
“I think the reason behind banning the clip was that it was considered too sexy for television and that fact was noticed a month after it was aired and watched by over two million people,” she wrote.
However, there's more than one way to skin a cat and the star has posted up the same video on her YouTube channel for fans to see in full.
General Manager of Arab music giant, Rotana, claimed the clip was stopped due to "technical difficulties" following Elissa's tweet and assured fans that the scandalous video would be back on air very soon.
- Ahmed Ezz leaves Elissa high and dry in Beirut
- Elissa crowned 'most elegant' star
- Just another couple of lovebirds: Wael Kfoury and Elissa together for Valentine's
- <B>What is the most recent scandal following Lebanese Singer Najwa Karam?</B>
- Let's get jiggy: Mr Lebanon says MEN want to have sex with him