Birthday girl: Elissa celebrates her 41st birthday
Looking as youthful as ever, Lebanese singer Elissa celebrated her 41st Birthday at the weekend (27/10/2013). The starlet was swarmed with tweets of warm birthday messages, which she very appreciatively thanked fans for.
Elissa tweeted: “To my dear lovers: from my heart to urs I am so grateful for the wonderful blessing of having you in my life, your were overindulging me."
And: “for the past week I’ve been receiving amazing and loving birthday wishes, I have never experienced such incredible outpouring LOVE!”
The birthday girl retweeted fans's well-wishing tweets, in addition to pictures of some of the gifts she received from her friends, fans and those close to her.
One picture showed different bouquets of flowers, gifts and cards, with the caption: “Woke up to witness that my place is overflowing with gifts, cards and balloons from my beloved fans! Love u alllllll.”
Another picture was of a yummy chocolate cake sent by her friend Kristine's son, with the caption: “My first ever birthday cake from a child.”
Other tweets were love lyrics from her own songs, while another tweet that made fans suspicious that she may have a love interest in her life.
That tweet read: “Woke up on the sound of your love knocking on my doors and making it's way through right to my heart! Lovers, lovers! What a magnificent emotional morning I just had!
Happy Birthday, Elissa!
- One big cake for one big birthday boy: Pascale Machalani celebrates her son's special day
- If you’re happy and you know it, put it on Twitter…Nancy Ajram's daughter turns 2
- Ghada Abdel Razek gave her daughter a birthday cake and ate it too!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Elissa wishes Wael happy birthday and thinks you should too
- Nawal Al Zoghbi wishes musical legend Fairuz a Happy Birthday