Who's the boss? Elissa named new editor-in-chief of Jamalouki magazine
Best known for her award-winning music, and widely either revered or despised for her role on the judges' panel of "X Factor Arabia", Lebanese artist Elissa can now add Editor-in-Chief to her long list of titles! The avant-garde glamor gal is taking her expertise to work for Jamalouki magazine.
"So proud and excited! Cant wait for december's special issue of
@JamaloukiMag," wrote .
Her fashion and layout skills aren't the only takers of Elissa's time. The songstress isn't leaving her music world behind in the hustle and bustle of a new job.
"Laying in bed, having hot chocolate , listening to new songs for my upcoming album and enjoying the rain :) perfect nite," the artist wrote, tantalizing fans with imaginations of her future musical endeavors.
And after all the sweat and tears this past month, the hard working woman is taking it easy this weekend 'cause she knows all work and no play makes even celebs dull girls.
"After a long busy month withNeed a break and some fun☺"
- Elissa elicits excitment with release of her guest-edited version of Jamalouki magazine
- Elissa's guest-edited edition of Jamalouki magazine sold-out in the stands
- Elissa’s letter to Amr Diab
- Wael Kfoury and Elissa walk side-by-side again to help hopeful stars reach for the sky
- A positive Elissa tweets random happy bits to her fans!