Elissa elicits excitment with release of her guest-edited version of Jamalouki magazine
Singing sensation and X Factor judge Elissa has recently added a new title to her list of credentials; she became the editor-in-chief for Jamalouki magazine's December issue.
The Lebanese songstress kept fans updated throughout the editing process via her Twitter account and even a youtube video until the highly anticipated day arrived with the release of the issue. That's today, December 15th, Peeps, so all of you who have been waiting to see what a magazine edited by the fashionista star would like, you finally have your chance to see the star sporting a white Elie Saab jumpsuit and coat with Carter earrings.
Elissa received her first copy of the issue on December 13th then posted yesterday, "I noticed some of u already got their hands on
@JamaloukiMag in beirut the rest of u will have it tmrw".
For anyone out of Lebanon, you can check jamalouki.net to see what the hype is all about for yourself!
Have you received your copy yet? Please tell us what you think in the comment box below!
- Elissa's guest-edited edition of Jamalouki magazine sold-out in the stands
- Who's the boss? Elissa named new editor-in-chief of Jamalouki magazine
- Wael Kfoury and Elissa walk side-by-side again to help hopeful stars reach for the sky
- Head over heels in love: Has Elissa finally found her other half?
- Elissa a woman loved by men