Elissa's guest-edited edition of Jamalouki magazine sold-out in the stands
According to a post on Lebanese superstar Elissa's social media account, the December issue of Jamalouki magazine is nowhere to be seen in stands around Beirut.
Every single copy has been sold, it seems, but we're not surprised as the edition was edited by none other than the X Factor judge that most love but some love to hate.
Anyone hoping to get their read-on of the celebrity-edited mag released on December 15th, will now have to resort to exploring it online at www.jamalouki.net. We can only imagine how high the website's traffic must also be this month. Anyone with such insider info, please do comment below!
The celebress also Tweeted, "Good morning lovers☺ woke up with the Christmas spirit."
Her friends and family might also be excited for tonight since her presents might be even bigger this year, thanks to the brilliant success of her magazine.
- Elissa elicits excitment with release of her guest-edited version of Jamalouki magazine
- Who's the boss? Elissa named new editor-in-chief of Jamalouki magazine
- Wael Kfoury and Elissa walk side-by-side again to help hopeful stars reach for the sky
- Elissa a woman loved by men
- You got a friend in me! Elissa and Cyrine Abdelnour are insta-BFF