Elissa resolves differences between Wael Kfoury and Salim Al Hindi
According to the London daily Elaph, the president of the leading Arab production company ‘Rotana,’ Salim Al Hindi, recently arrived in Beirut to attend a birthday party for the Lebanese artist Elissa.
Elissa has celebrated her birthday for the past few years with her family and friends at the “Al Vanissia Hotel.” The guest list included Lebanese artist Wael Kfoury, who is very dear to Elissa’s heart, as well as Salim Hindi and the manager of ‘Rotana’ art affairs Toni Sam’an.
Elissa took advantage of the opportunity to reunite Kfoury and Al Hindi at the party.
Elissa was able to bring Kfoury and Al Hindi back together, but it is not clear whether Kfoury will sign a new contract with ‘Rotana.’
Art consultant Michael Hayek and even famous Lebanese artist Najwa Karam tried bringing them back together prior to Elissa but failed.
On other grounds Elissa finished recording the songs for her upcoming album, scheduled to be released by the New Year.
- Elissa won’t attend Haifa’s wedding
- Elissa sings “Helwa Ya Balady” at the Egyptian Opera House
- Eid in Beirut: mourn the dead, cancel Haifa and Elissa concerts
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Elissa wishes Wael happy birthday and thinks you should too
- Wael Kfoury and Elissa walk side-by-side again to help hopeful stars reach for the sky