What are these two playing at? Elissa & Wael Kfoury fuel fresh affair rumors
Last week, Elissa posted a picture of herself with fellow Lebanese singer Wael Kfoury looking more intimate than usual. Two questions popped to mind that day: Where’s your wife Wael, and where’s your supposed Iraqi fiancee, Elissa?
Elissa had written “Had an amazing night out with my best friend Wael Kfoury” as the photo’s caption, which fuelled fresh rumors that the two are having an affair.
One Elissa fan commented on the photo and asked if she is planning a duet with Wael, Elissa’s response was: “Yes we are.”
As for Wael, he confirmed the news by posting a short poem on his Instagram account and said, "I don't know if you are on anyone Else's mind besides mine. My heart beats for you with every falling drop of rain. The evening ended like the blink of an eye."
Is this really work-related, or is there more to read between Wael’s lines?
- Making himself unpopular? Wael Kfoury describes Elissa as "a big blown up balloon"
- The million-dollar Q: What's the mystery behind Wael Kfoury's Arab Idol shock exit?
- Wael Kfouri confirms he and the wifey are A-ok at Murex D'or ceremony
- Eid in Beirut: mourn the dead, cancel Haifa and Elissa concerts
- Wael Kfoury and Elissa walk side-by-side again to help hopeful stars reach for the sky