Eman Al Assi talks about “Girl’s Story”
The young actress Eman Al Assi will star in new film “Hikayat Bint” (Girl’s Story).
According to the Jordanian daily Al Rai, Eman will start filming next month after she finishes filming the new television drama series “Al Adham.”
The film “Hikayat Bint” is written by Khaled Jalal, directed by Samih Al Naqash and produced by the production company ‘Oscar.’ The film also stars young Egyptian actor Sharif Salameh, his second film with Eman.
The director is still in the process of choosing the rest of the film crew.
As for the television drama series “Al Adham,” Eman stars with famous Egyptian actor Ahmad Iz. She plays the role of a television broadcaster on one of the satellite channels. Her character is faced with gruesome corruption.
- Corruption gets kicked to the curb, Ola Ghanem style
- Eman Al Assi Shows Off New Love
- Do a double take: Eman Al Assi's pulling off two productions this year
- If they're not hitched, why is Tariq Sabri referring to Eman el Assy's daughter as his own?
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night