Eman Al Bahr Darweesh vows to prosecute Shireen
Egyptian singer Eman Al Bahr Darweesh, Head of the Egyptian Musician Union, refused any reconciliation with Egyptian singer Shireen Abd Al Wahab. Eman stressed that Shireen must be prosecuted for insulting him publicly by making inappropriate statements.
Eman said that he will take legal actions against Shireen for blasphemy against him in the press and he will not back down on his decision until she publicly apologizes for every insulting comment she made.
According to the London based Elaph, Eman said that despite his forgiving and good nature, he cannot not overlook the fact that the singer he admired in the past disrespected the Musician Union and its head with her comments.
In the past days, Eman and Shireen held a heated argument due to the fact that Eman had banned Shireen from singing in Egypt and demanding she be prosecuted for lying and making insulting comments.
- A new war breaks out in Egypt: Who is the head of the Egyptian Musician Union?
- Justice is served: Eman El Bahr Darwish reinstated as Head of the Egyptian Musicians’ Union
- For the sake of Asalah, hackers hack Shireen’s website
- The feud lives on: Eman El Bahr Darwish verbally attacks Sherine Abdelwahab on TV
- Somayah’s voice and songs different from Shireen’s