Eminem and his Toy Soldiers march to the beats on Abu Dhabi's beach
The promising line-up for the third annual Think Flash “Beats on the Beach” was announced on Tuesday. The three day entertainment festival is set to take place on the Abu Dhabi Corniche, as part of the celebrations for the Yasalam 2012 racing weekend due to take place early November.
The official promoters for the event “Think Flash Entertainment” announced the headlining acts for this year’s beach event are: U.S. rapper Missy Elliot, American singer Cee Lo Green, Spice girl Melanie C, as well as Arab acts such as Tamer Hosni and Maya Diab.
The opening acts of the three day event will be the U.S. entertainers Missy Elliot and Cee Lo Green, Arab acts Tamer Hosni and Maya Diab will be performing on the second night and Melanie C closing the three day festival.
For acts such as Missy Elliot, Cee Lo Green and Melanie C, it will be their first time performing in the Gulf. Melanie C tweeted a link to acquire tickets to her performance.
The festival is set to take place during the same weekend of the highly anticipated Formula 1 racing and after-race concerts with big headliners such as Kylie Minogue, Nickleback and U.S. rapper Eminem.
- Spice Girls and Desert Heat on the beach
- Cee Lo still set for Abu Dhabi despite rumors of sex assault
- Missy Elliot, Cee-Lo Green, Spice Girl for Yasalam 2012
- That's a rap: Eminem closes the curtain on Abu Dhabi's Formula 1 festivities
- 110,000 people enjoy world class wakeboarding and live music at three-day Wakestock Abu Dhabi festival