Blame it on the A-A-Alcohol! A drunk & disorderly Entisar arrested in Cairo
Some celebs think they can get away with murder, or being drunk in Egyptian artist Entisar's case!
Egyptian police had a field day when they caught the Egyptian artist drunk in the company of three mystery Kuwaiti men. Oh, the shame!
The wasted actress was taken into custody after being stopped at one of the checkpoints by police and military officials at 3am. That's way past the curfew set by the military Ma'am!
Not only was Entisar too drunk to remember her own name – we kid – but police wouldn't let her car through the barriers for not possessing any identification papers.
Well, maybe she thinks she's just THAT famous – no identification necessary!
And the diva in her came out that morning all right: Entisar threatened to call high-status officials if she weren't let through.
Clearly a funny moment for someone who's hammered, the three Kuwaiti men didn't help her case when they began to hysterically laugh and swear their mouths off at the officers.
Naturally, the drunk and disorderly lot were immediately arrested and taken to Al Jizah police station in Cairo.
We blame it on the A-A-Alcohol!
- Drunk in Dubai: Scorpions drummer admits addiction after spending jail time in the UAE
- Shams serves a three-month jail sentence for drunk driving
- Elham Shahin defends drunken brother
- Haunted by troubles: Ghada Abdel Razek drunk and stoned in latest shenanigans
- Busted! Drug-smuggling Dina El Sherbini gets arrested