Grey's Anatomy star Eric Dane gives Dubai the Hollywood treatment
Better known as Mark ‘McSteamy’ Sloan in popular American medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy, tabloid! can exclsuively reveal the 40-year-old will jet into Dubai next month for the IWC Filmmakers Award, a new edition to this year’s Dubai International Film Festival.
The married father-of-two is also known for his roles in movies including Marley & Me, Valentine’s Day, and Burlesque.
By Kelly Crane
- UAE, we have a problem: Hunky Grey's Anatomy star pulls out of Dubai trip
- The lowdown on this year's Gulf Film Fest
- Cate Blanchett set to hand out the awards in Dubai
- Too 'Fast & Furious' for Dubai? 7 is the perfect number for Abu Dhabi!
- Award-winning Emirati film gets nod at New York's Tribeca Film Fest