Eva Longoria shares about "special needs activism" in Dubai
The 38-year-old actress told the press that she grew up with a special needs sister and that she was born into her sister's world of being around people who were different, and were less fortunate, Gulf News reported.
She said that everyone needs to relate to people with special needs, and have compassion for their situations and socioeconomic statuses.
- Eva Longoria, 50 Cent & Ricky Martin deliver big bucks at Dubai fundraiser
- Desperate Activist: Eva Longoria tells Dubai to be "more selfless" during charity fundraiser
- Emirates NBD is Lead Partner of GES-EVA
- Dubai eGovernment showcases its eGovernment experience to Saudi participants in Arab Administrative Development Organization’s activities
- Eva Longoria 'gives back' at the Dubai Global Gift Gala