Eva Longoria shares about "special needs activism" in Dubai
The 38-year-old actress told the press that she grew up with a special needs sister and that she was born into her sister's world of being around people who were different, and were less fortunate, Gulf News reported.
She said that everyone needs to relate to people with special needs, and have compassion for their situations and socioeconomic statuses.
- Eva Longoria, 50 Cent & Ricky Martin deliver big bucks at Dubai fundraiser
- "Peter Pan" & "Wendy" spread the magic at Dubai's children with special needs centers and schools
- Wafa Amer denies being jealous of younger sister
- ‘Girls’ Secrets’: Maya Shiha’s First Film, First Award
- One special wedding dance: Fifi Abdo shakes it for Rojina's sister and her hubby!