Didn't work out the first time but Eyad Nassar is happily-married the second time around!
Jordanian singer Eyad Nassar is now a happily married man for the second time around! The artist tied the knot to Egyptian interior designer Shayma at one of Cairo’s most luxurious hotels.
The two dated for two years before finally getting hitched in a spectacular wedding ceremony.
The newlyweds’ happy occasion was attended by their close family and friends, in addition to a number of celebs, including Durrah, Amro Youssef, Ahmad Zaher, Liqaa Al Khamis and Firas Saeed, reported Laha Magazine.
Eyad has two children from his previous marriage and became famous in the entertainment world after starring in the Egyptian TV series “Al Jama’a” (The Brotherhood).
- Didn't work out the first time but Eyad Nassar is happily-married the second time around!
- Make time for your family this Holy Month of Ramadan as OSN provides you ‘anytime, anywhere’ access to 12 brand-new Arabic shows and more
- Dubai movers and shakers grind in the urban desert
- First Kuwaiti horror movie coming soon to a scary cinema near you
- Eyad Nassar in two dramas