Ezzat Abu Ouf admits to cheating on his late wife
Ezzat Abu Ouf
Ezzat Abu Ouf has shocked fans after appearing on TV show 'Samar wa al Rijal' (Samar and the Men) to talk about his personal life. The Egyptian actor lost his wife Fatima earlier this month but he revealed to host, Samar Yusri, that he had been cheating on her.
Now the shock revelations are turning fans against the actor. According to Ezzat, sex with someone other than your partner doesn't count as 'cheating' unless you develop feelings for that other person.
Ezzat revealed that he had cheated on his late wife Fatima and had confessed to her. He added that she had forgiven him after she experienced a nervous breakdown. At that time, Ezzsat promised his late wife he would never again betray her.
What do you think counts as cheating? Tell us your thoughts below.
- IT'S MINE, NO IT'S MINE! Somaya El Khashab and Samar Yousri fight over TV title
- Mai Selim says she would shred ex-hubby to pieces
- Close but no Oscar: 29 Egyptian movies that neared competing in Academy Awards
- Spy for Israel or they'll tell your wife that you're cheating on her!
- Ezzat Abu Ouf extremely ill and unable to work