Ezzat Abu Ouf is happily on the road to recovery
The distinguished Egyptian actor Ezzat Abu Ouf has made a full recovery after things were touch and go for a while when his health recently took a turn for the worse.
For a while, he needed a lot of help getting about but stubbornly chose to stick it out, refusing medical attention til the very last moment.
After regaining his strength, he was decorated with an award for achievement in Egypt's 'Hollywood'. The ceremony - to which he was an honorary participant- was held by the Catholic Center and facilitated by Father Boutrous Daniel.
The institution honored a number of celebrities and key public figures who were deemed to have made an impact in the course of their acting or public careers.
Among celebs present at the ceremony were Elham Shaheen, Sabrine, Raja Al Jadawi and many more Arab acting giants.
- 8th Dubai International Film Festival unveils 171 films from 56 nations, combining substance, star power, and industry offerings
- So much to see, so little time: Egypt's culture picks of the week 11-18 May
- Dina Hayek returns after full recovery
- Her hips don't lie! Shakira spills fears over getting her pre-baby body back
- Ezzat Abu Ouf extremely ill and unable to work