Facebook Frenemies: Yasmine Abdel Aziz insults Haifa Wehbe in fake FB attack
Lebanese singer Haifa Wehbe is often under attack by haters or celebs for one thing or another.
Egyptian actress Yasmine Abdel Aziz was the latest celeb to attack Haifa on Facebook; or so we thought!
A Facebook account under Yasmine's name issued a slur of never-ending insults at Haifa Wehbe and Ramez Jamal. Yasmine explained that it was a case of identity theft!
Someone had created a Facebook account under the star's name and posted their own opinions on political and other matters, while pretending to be Yasmine.
Yasmine was extremely angered by the incident, for someone has posted things on her behalf that go against her morals.
The actress said that she doesn't own a Facebook or Twitter account in the first place, so that couldn't have been her!
The identity thief had to be punished, and Yasmine did just that. She filed a legal complaint against the person, in the hopes that they find and penalize the person responsible.
- Gotcha! Yasmine Abdel Aziz exposes her FB impostor
- Robbed? Me? Yasmine Abdelaziz says she was never robbed
- Cover up! Yasmine Abdel Aziz's fans urge her to hijab-up following a trip to Hajj
- No "Fame" for Yasmine Abdel Aziz
- When in Mecca! Yasmine Abdel Aziz's fans want her to keep wearing the hijab post-pilgrimage