OMG! Has Fadel Shaker finally been arrested?
OMG! Lebanese ex-pop singer Fadel Shaker has been arrested, according to Asia News Agency. It’s said that the former star, now a Jihadist, was arrested by the Lebanese Ministry of Defense in “Ein El Helwa” camp last night.
The news was announced by Fadel’s supporters. Lebanese newspaper Lebanon 24 has denied the news, according to MSN Arabia.
Fadel is a fugitive who is wanted by the Lebanese law for several crimes, one of which is killing two Lebanese soldiers. The ex-singer proudly admitted to killing those soldiers in a video, which went viral last year.
If the news are to be confirmed as true, Fadel will be sentenced to death by the Lebanese Law.
Naturally, Shaker’s supporters urged his fans to protest in the streets of Lebanon until he has been released.
What do you want to see happen to Fadel?
- The confusing saga continues: Don't believe everything you read about Fadel Shaker
- Temper, temper! Take it easy on Twitter, Fadel Shaker!
- On the run: Fugitive Fadel Shaker unable to celebrate the birth of his grandchild
- Fadel Shaker granted Palestinian citizenship
- Fadel Shaker 3.0: Has the former singer turned over yet another leaf?