Fares Karam films new clip with Fadi Haddad
The famous Lebanese artist Fares Karamhas filmed a new video clip which is for the solo single hit that was produced by the production company ‘Rotana.’
According to the London daily Elaph, the new song is called “Ghorbah” (Immigration). Karam worked under the director Fadi Haddad and the song was written by Jaser Jalal. Filming of the clip lasted for three days at three different sites in Lebanon.
On the other hand Karam revealed that this was the first time that he felt comfortable filming a clip and he hopes that his fans will enjoy it. The song talks about Karam coming back to his home country Lebanon where he sees his family and friends at the airport holding the Lebanese flag. The new song, like all of Karam’s songs it has great beat for dancing.
It is needless to say that Karam is preparing for a new collection of music where he is putting his voice on new songs that were composed by Wisam Al Amir. Karam is also busy with his summer concerts in different parts of the Arab world.
- Fares Karam wants his "Daddy" to go to Walid Nasif, Joe Bu Eid gets burned
- Fares Karam is singing "For Your Sake Lebanon"! Marwan Khoury collaborated in this patriotic project
- Fares Karam lashes out on Israeli singer for stealing his hit single "Ghorba"
- After Najwa…Nancy has Fadi Haddad’s signature
- Fares Karam films “Al Argeela”