Shake your groove thing! Fares Karam dances the "Dabka" on Asala Nasri's show "Soula"
Fares Karam snapping a quick one with show host Asala Nasri. (Image: Facebook)
Each episode we wonder which of our region's superstars essentially won the lottery by making their way on the highly sought after show "Soula" hosted by Syrian songstress Asala Nasri. The show has gained popularity in its third season, with every celeb hoping for the chance to guest star and gain fame and a small fortune for their television appearance.
Lebanese songster Fares Karam can be congratulated for receiving the latest honor as he made his way to Abu Dhabi to film an episode of the program alongside composer Salim Salama and artist Sabeen.
Rumor has it this episode is one of a kind conglomeration of music, jokes, and even a little dancing. Fares brought with him his country's traditional "Dabka", and all the guests joined in on the feverish, foot-stomping fun.
Sounds like we'll be laughing and enjoying ourselves too when we watch the show in the near future as it airs on Abu Dhabi TV. Who knows, maybe we'll be compelled to bust a move or two of our own to Fares' tunes.
- Safa Sultan a traitor of the state? She says not
- At home with Asala: Nawal Al Zoghbi & Angham guests on "Soula"
- It's all about the music: Asala sings the night away with her "Soula" guest Ahlam
- I want nothing to do with you: Mayada Al Hinawi says she'd NEVER appear on Asala's "Soula"
- Asala Nasri's set for Lebanon's X Factor with heavy security in tow