New date set for "Fast & Furious 7" release, still unclear when UAE filming will resume
While posting an image of the last scene filmed with his late co-star Paul Walker, Vin Diesel Facebooked a bitter-sweet announcement regarding the 7th edition of the Fast and Furious franchise.
"There was a unique sense of completion, of pride we shared… in the film we were now completing… the magic captured… and, in just how far we've come…
Fast and Furious 7 will be released…
April 10th 2015!
P.s. He'd want you to know first…," Vin typed in the image caption of his social media post.
While it is still unclear when the filming that began in Abu Dhabi earlier in the fall but paused upon news of Paul's death will resume, we can take heart that the production is still underway with a specific deadline in mind, albeit a later one than originally planned.
- Filming in Abu Dhabi of "Fast & Furious 7" was awkard for Vin Diesel without co-star Paul Walker
- With Fast & Furious 7 filming now in Abu Dhabi, Paul Walker's brothers are announced to fill in small gaps
- That's a wrap! "Fast & Furious 7" closes shop shooting scenes in Abu Dhabi
- "Fast & Furious 7" cast and crew zoom into Abu Dhabi as the bittersweet filming begins
- Filming for Fast & Furious 7 going on now in Abu Dhabi