CGI, body doubles to maintain Paul Walker's "Fast & Furious 7" presence next month in UAE
CGI and voice-effects, along with body doubles, may be used in scenes for Paul Walker's in "Fast and Furious 7".
A source told the New York Daily News that the director of the movie James Wan has hired four actors with bodies very similar to Walker's physique and they will be used for movement and as a base.
The source said that Walker's face and voice will be used on top using CGI.
The Hollywood Reporter had earlier reported that Universal will use existing footage and screenwriter Chris Morgan worked on revisions that included retiring Walker's character instead of killing him off in the film.
- With Fast & Furious 7 filming now in Abu Dhabi, Paul Walker's brothers are announced to fill in small gaps
- Only family, close friends, and Fast & Furious co-stars will attend the invite-only Paul Walker funeral
- Filming in Abu Dhabi of "Fast & Furious 7" was awkard for Vin Diesel without co-star Paul Walker
- The late Fast & Furious star, who never made it to UAE-shoot, leaves estate to daughter
- Ludacris says his deceased Fast & Furious 7 co-star always left a mark