Faten Hamamah Participates in a UN Documantary
The renowned Egyptian star, Faten Hamama, will participate in a documentary program produced by the international committee of the Red Cross in Cairo.
The program calls for the protection of the environment, children, and women against the devastating wars. It also stresses the importance of respecting the human aspects of the international law by refraining from random killing in armed struggles. The documentary will be translated into many languages to be screened by the various international TV networks under the Red Cross auspices – Albawaba.com
- Faten Hamama hammers that women should support the new Egyptian constitution
- Faten Hamamah Bids Farewell to Cinema with ‘Land of dream’
- Faten Hamamah pleads with protesters to return home
- Mina Shalaby will not be part of “Faten Hamamah’s” days
- Actress Faten Hamama Puts Her Heart into Telethon for Sick Children