Fatima Al Qiryani back with a new song
Moroccan singer Fatima Al Qiryani, who resides in the United Arab Emirates, just finished filming a music video clip for another song from her latest Khaliji (Gulf) album, “Masa Al Khair” (Good Evening).
According to the London daily Elaph, Fatima worked with the Emirati director Nahla Al Fahed and the clip was filmed at a small lake in Al Safa Park in Dubai. The scenery was perfect for the clip, because of the song’s romantic lyrics.
The lyrics for the new song were written by Hamd Al Ka’bi, composed by Nizar Abdullah, and the album is distributed by Ibrahim Al Swaisi.
This is the fourth time that the Moroccan singer and the Emirati director worked together. Fatima said that she is pleased to work with Nahla Al Fahed, because they share similar views.
Fatima will travel to Cairo to film a music video clip for her song “Ana Liya Maak Hisab” (You Have to Pay Me Back), also from her latest album.
This is her first recording in the Egyptian dialect. She finds it easy to sing in the ‘Khaliji’ dialect because of her long stay in the UAE.
- "Don't Cross the Line" Assi! Moroccan Fatima al Arousi hits back at Helani's insulting single "Satta" with a song
- Arab Guys' Fatima-Fantasy Goes Overboard!
- Students of ADU salute the Mother of the Nation, HH Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak
- He's bringing classic back! Walid Tawfiq revives songs from old Arabic icons
- Wama are back and more patriotic than ever!