Shocking but true: Fifi Abdo to host political TV show!
She may be happy with her personal life, but professionally, Fifi Abdo’s upcoming TV show “Ahla Masa’a” (The Best Night) has been postponed. But delaying the launch of wasn’t up to her, but to head of MBC Egypt TV Mohammed Abdel Mitaal.
This isn’t the first time the show has been postponed, as its show makers were and are constantly looking to create a political show of the highest standards.
Fifi was set to present the show alongside artist Hisham, which is being postponed due to numerous “technical” problems. Such a shame, as this is the bellydancer’s first experience as a TV presenter!
Once those technical difficulties have been sorted out, the program will air on Sundays through to Wednesdays at 11pm Cairo local time.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, MBC Egypt has set aside a huge budget for the Fifi’s show, which is set to replace the time slot of “Al Layala Ma’a Hani” (Tonight with Hani), which was presented by Egyptian comedian actor Hani Ramzi back in 2012.
Fifi and Hisham are holding extensive preparation sessions with the show’s crew in order to finalize the final outlook of the program and its segments.
- The show must go on: Fifi Abdo's evening talk show to stay on-air
- Thanks to co-host Hisham Abbas, Fifi Abdo has a cringe-worthy moment on first ep of new show!
- Fifi Abo's recent promo revealed cleavage but no information on her new show
- Last night with Hani. Egyptian comedian Hani Ramzi ends late night talk shows.
- Fifi Abdo piling on the pounds