Fifi Abdo gives money away
Egyptian belly dancer/actor Fifi Abdo has completed filming the scenes of her upcoming television drama “Azhar” (Flowers), to be aired this coming holy month of Ramadan on ‘Al Rai’ satellite channel.
Fifi began dolling out large sums of money to the entire cast of the new drama as she left the studio, according to the London based Elaph. Fifi said she thought showing her appreciation for the cast and crew’s effort was a “nice gesture.”
Fifi revealed that she does intend to return to her original profession of belly dancing in the new play “Rawaih” (Scents), in which she stars in alongside Jamal Ismail, Mohammad Abd Al Hafez, and Jamal Abd Al Nasser.
Fifi also intends to lower ticket prices for the play, which she previously increased.
- Fifi Abdoh survives deadly accident
- Ice ice belly! Fifi Abdo shakes n shivers for the Ice Bucket Challenge!
- Standoff at court between Fifi Abdo and Shireen Saif
- 1 contradiction + 1 = Fifi Abdo shaking her ass all night then heading to Umra in the morning!
- Tickets for Mohamed Ramadan's upcoming play the highest priced in Egyptian history