Hanadi's big bash: Fifi Abdo dances the night away at her daughter's star-studded wedding
Fifi Abdo's daughter Hanadi celebrated her wedding to Palestinian businessman Shadi al Azaizeh in a star-studded reception in Cairo this week.
The famous Egyptian bellydancer and her daughter welcomed A-Listers to the luxurious reception, including Egyptian actors Mahmoud Abdel Aziz and Menna Shalabi, Syrian singer Asala Nasri and her husband Egyptian director Tareq al Arian.
Fifi really knows how to throw a great party! Other celeb guests included Ahmad Adam, Mohammad Hunaidi, Hani Shaker, Hani Ramzi, Yousra, Ahmad Zaher and Nelly Karim, who stole the spotlight by the amount of people approaching her to congratulate her on her excellent performance in the past Ramadan drama series "Sijn Al Nisa'a" (Women's Prison).
In addition, Dalal Abdel Aziz and her husband actor Samir Ghanem, Lucy, Murtada Mansour, Durrah, Hayatem, Sabrine, Syrian actress Kinda Alloush, Samir Sabri and Fadi Abdel Ghani attended the wedding.
And of course, the evening wouldn't have been complete without the special performances by singers Mohammed Mounir, Rami Sabri, Amina, Hakim and Mahmoud Al Laithi, as well as a dance session by famous bellydancer Dina, who was then joined by Fifi herself.
Congrats to the happy couple!
- Something to dance about: Bellydancer Fifi Abdo celebrates daughter's engagement
- 1 contradiction + 1 = Fifi Abdo shaking her ass all night then heading to Umra in the morning!
- Mohammad Abdo celebrates daughter’s wedding
- Business-savvy dancing legend Fifi Abdo to launch belly dancing TV channel!
- This is how much David Beckham's Moroccan birthday bash cost his wife Victoria!