Fifi Abdo to put on headscarf!
Egyptian belly dancer and actress Fifi Abdo has announced that she might suddenly think of wearing the headscarf, explaining that it's scaring her how fast her life is going by.
“Sometimes I get mad and feel that I have to change the way my life is going on,” the star has been cited by Al Bayan newspaper as sying. “I’m satisfied with myself and I thank God for everything. I only ask for the protection from Him, and I advise all female stars to pay attention to their age, get married and have children,” Fifi Abdo added.
Nowadays, Abdo is busy shooting video clips for some belly dancing performances with director Nadia Hamza. Commenting on the question when she might stop dancing, Abdo said that dancing has a hypothetical age “one day I will stop dancing, and will stick to acting only.”
“I might even think of leaving all this behind and put on the headscarf,” Abdo said hitting the subject of the headscarf again, saying that she always thinks of the Judgment Day and likes to work for it. “Life is nothing, and just as we die suddenly without prior notice, I might wear the headscarf without prior notice too.” – Albawaba.com
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Maniac Asks Fifi Abdo to Announce Their Marriage!
- Fifi Abdo threatened with police by fan unless she returns his hat at one of her shows
- Fifi Abdo’s missed calls make death rumors rampant
- Fifi Abdo denies disputes with Summaya Al Khashab
- Ice ice belly! Fifi Abdo shakes n shivers for the Ice Bucket Challenge!