Fifi Abdou exposed...warts and all!
Fifi Abdou plans to give fans a glimpse into her life with a self-narrated TV documentary
Following in the footsteps of Egyptian superstar Amr Diab - who recently gave TV viewers a taste of his life in 'Al Hilm' (The Dream) - Egyptian belly dancer and actress Fifi Abdou is planning on bringing her own life to film.
The star says she will give fans a warts and all picture of her life in a self-narrated documentary. She has promised to leave no stone unturned, claiming she has 'nothing to be ashamed of'. If the show goes ahead, viewers will get a glimpse of Abdou's deepest secrets and darkest hours.
And that's not all - Abdou also revealed that she is finally wrapping up filming on her latest show 'Mawlikd wa Sahboh Ghayeb'. This comes as good news to the drama's cast and crew - including Lebanese singer Haifa Wehbe - after fears it wouldn't get finished when it didn't make the cut for it's planned slot in the popular Ramadan TV season.
Is Fifi Abdou offering us too much information or would you like to know more about her personal life? Leave us your comments below!
- All mine! Fifi Abdou tries to sue Egypt government for taxing her tips
- Fifi Abdou: Life and soul of the party has death on the brain
- Bringing a taste of Egypt...to Egyptians
- We all love a good celeb ambassador: here's what products these stars should sell
- Haifa Wehbe puts the final touches on her upcoming Ramadan TV drama