Dubai's indie fans get ready to rock with Florence + The Machine
Friday nights at Nasimi Beach have become an exciting affair. Just as the sands were cleared of debris following Noel Gallagher’s performance on Friday, Sandance organisers announce Florence + The Machine are to play at the next installment of the festival on May 10.
Lead singer Florence Welch and keyboard player Isabella “Machine” Summers together with a collaboration of other artists make up the indie rock band that is taking the world by storm. Their recent hits with Calvin Harris — ‘Spectrum (Say My Name)’ and ‘Sweet Nothing’ — have dominated the airwaves and dance floors.
And it’s a rare chance to se the act, as it’s likely to be Florence + the Machine’s only gig this year — the band plan to take a year off from touring to work on their third album.
Tickets go on sale on Sunday on atlantisthepalm.com and other leading online retailers. Early bird tickets are priced at Dh250, regular at Dh295 and Dh350 on the door. For table bookings, call 055-2004321.
- Rock gets Fray-ed and frenzied at Dubai's Sandance festival
- Sandance is Dubai's beach festival that just keeps getting bigger
- The Stone Roses bring indie rock to Dubai this February
- Stand by your man! UAE Beliebers stay strong despite tough tour
- Early bird gets the boy band in Dubai! Pre-registered Take That tix on sale