MC Gil Kolirin and DJ Tony to play musical hosts to Bahrain's Grand Prix in April!
FORMULA One regulars MC Gil Kolirin and DJ Tony will be back to entertain spectators at the Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix next month.
They will feature on the main stage of the F1 Village vending area during the event from April 4 to 6 at the Bahrain International Circuit, in Sakhir.
Other performers include the all-female Boadicea Dance Company and London's Peridot dance crew, as well as solo musician THePETEBOX.
The entertainment also includes roaming acts, an F1 Game Zone and children's attractions.
However, the highlights are three major concerts by DJ and producer Avicii, legendary rock band The Scorpions and Saudi pop star Rabeh Saqer.
Avicii and The Scorpions will play back-to-back concerts on April 5, while Rabeh Saqer will take to the stage on April 4.
Tickets for the grand prix cost BD150 for all three days in the main grandstand, or BD60 for three days at the University and Victory Grandstands.
Three-day tickets in the Batelco Grandstand are BD120, while tickets for the Turn One Grandstand are BD100.
Special discounts are available for children, senior citizens and those with special needs.
Tickets to can be purchased at the BIC stands in Bahrain City Centre or Seef Mall; online at www.bahraingp.com or the BIC Facebook page; or by calling the BIC Hotline on 17450000.
- This trifecta for the win! Get your Rabeh Saqer, The Scorpions, & Avicii tickets now
- Afrojack is back! American DJ ready to hit the decks at the Bahrain International Circuit
- Scorpions put a sting into Bahrain F1 proceedings to make up for Avicii loss
- Legions of fans rushed outside the F1 track to see The Scorpions and Afrojack take center stage
- Come back to Bahrain, Avicii! Swedish DJ's concert to be "rescheduled"