Who has Fulla been telling her Facebook fans that she's in love with?
While some celebs are splitting up - like Tamer Hosny and his wife Basma Bousel, Algerian singer Fulla is declaring her love for a mystery guy all over Facebook!
In a special kind of love announcement, Fulla wrote: “The dearest person to me, makes me happy when I am sad and makes me forget all my worries. He is with me all the time in every place I go... Between me and the Piano is an endless love affair."
In other news, the singer has completed filming a special children’s TV program titled “Fulla Si Do,” wich was fully written and prepared by her.
The twelve-episode show aims at releasing a new children’s album and getting closer to them. It will air on Beur TV.
Fulla’s other music projects include a new single titled “Gharaam Al Umur” (Lifelong Love), which was written by Syrian poet Safouh Shaghaleg, composed by George Mardirusiyan and produced by Anoud Ma’aliqi.
On a different note, the singer is working alongside Lebanese musician Elas Rahbani, who’s apparently going to present her back to the music scene in a whole new style!
- Mix it up: Fulla honors George Wassouf with a unique remix of his greatest hit!
- Should we crack the champagne open then? Fans buzzed over Fulla's marriage rumors
- Tamer Hosny tells his wife Happy Birthday and announces her innocence
- Kazem El Saher tells Haifa Wehbe: P.S. I love you!
- Do as the celebs do: Donate blood like Tamer Hosny