She’s Fulla national pride! The Algerian songstress sings for her country
The song written and composed by Nabil Al Shaikh was filmed into a clipe at one of the palaces in the Algerian capital.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, the clip will be exclusively aired on the Algerian national television channel and highlight a new look for the patriotic starlet.
The duet comes shortly after she also recorded a song for her colleague George Wassouf.
Her next career endeavor takes her to Dubai to record a special episode of "Soula", hosted by Syrian superstar Asala Nasri.
- Mix it up: Fulla honors George Wassouf with a unique remix of his greatest hit!
- Google Doodles legendary Warda Al-Jazairia
- Get up close and personal with Kadim Al-Sahir: will he go back to Iraq?
- How did "Star of the East" Umm Kulthum become the most iconic singer of this century?
- Hip hop in post-revolutionary Tunisia