Fulla denies being a seductive singer
Algerian singer Fulla stressed she is not a seductive singer and always makes it a point to appear in a very conservative manner with regards to the way she dresses in order not to offend people. She added that she does not seek to present seductive music videos to attract viewers, but rather relies on her singing talent and a good story for the clip she is presenting.
Fula also noted that she does not approve of singers who use seductive styles to promote for their music and believes that such singers’ lifetime in the music industry is very short because it is not based on providing real talent.
On a different note, Fula stated that she never felt the real meaning of motherhood despite currently being a grandmother. She said that she was a mother at the age of 17 and her mother was the one who raised her daughter.
- Should we crack the champagne open then? Fans buzzed over Fulla's marriage rumors
- Nancy Ajram denies being a seductive singer
- Hind Rustom denies ever being a seduction star but rather a prototype for beautiful women
- Critics attack Nicole Saba for being too seductive
- Marwa insists on being feminine not sexy