No Psy for Dubai but Gangnam Style star still on for Seoul gig
South Korean rapper Psy says he’ll unveil his much-awaited follow-up to ‘Gangnam Style’ next month and celebrate it with a huge concert in Seoul.
Psy made the announcement on YouTube, where his ‘Gangnam Style’ video has a record 1.39 billion views.
Psy said he’ll release the new single on April 13 and hold a concert at a soccer stadium that evening. He’s dubbed the concert ‘Happening’ and says it will be broadcast live on YouTube.
The rapper, whose real name is Park Jae-sang, has been on a worldwide tour since his video went viral.
- Who hasn't done it Gangnam style yet? The UAE has its last 'oppan' hurrah before 'Gentleman' usurps the original
- Mariam Hussein goes Gangnam Style!
- Is Tamer Hosny the Arab answer to Psy and Gangnam Style?
- Goodbye 'Gangnam', hello 'Gentleman'! PSY debuts Arab-friendly new single
- Man behind the 'Harlem Shake' gets Dubai dancing