It was "Up in the Air", but now it appears George Clooney is in fact in love with that Lebanese tease
George Clooney took Amal Alamuddin as his date to meet US President Barack Obama.
The "Monuments Men" star, who brushed off rumours he was romancing the British human rights lawyer in October, brought the brunette beauty, who represents WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, and his parents, Nick and Nina Clooney, to a private screening of the film at the White House in Washington D.C. last week.
An insider told the MailOnline website that Amal was George's guest and they were the talk of the event, as they were seen cosying up to each other when they arrived.
The duo also enjoyed drinks with the 52-year-old actor's co-stars Bill Murray, Matt Damon and his wife Luciana at the Round Robin and Scotch Bar at the Willard Hotel in the city afterwards, and an eyewitness said: "They looked very much together, George had his arm around her and she appeared to be a girlfriend.
"They were in a small group of about 10 people, it's really a small venue and there were maybe only about 30 people in the bar, and they were sitting at a table off to the side."
Amal and George were photographed having dinner in London in October but a friend close to Oscar-winning actor, who split from his former wrestler Stacy Keibler last summer, claimed at the time that he was just working with Amal on a surveillance satellite program over Syria.
- President Clooney? George wants to enter the White House and Amal Alamuddin will help him do just that!
- Matt Damon reveals his feelings on George Clooney's engagement to Amal Alamuddin
- He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin
- She's hot, trilingual and LEBANESE! Yes, we're talking about George Clooney's new GF!
- Lebanese-British Amal Alamuddin may one day become First Lady of the U.S.!