She's outta this world! George Clooney's Lebanese lover had stronger gravitational pull than the Oscars
Those Lebanese looks have quite the gravitational pull. Beirut-born babe Amal Alamuddin has pulled on American actor George Clooney's heart strings enough to draw him away from the Oscars where his recent film "Gravity" raked in seven Academy Awards. The Hollywood heartthrob was notably missing from the red carpet ceremony and related celebrity events because he was allegedly living it up in London with the brunette beauty rumored to be his latest love interest.
The two were seen together arm-in-arm at the White House last month for a private viewing of the superstar's currently screening film "Monuments Men", confirming suspicions that there was more than just friendship between them.
According to the Daily Mail Online, sources had stated that George had gone to the UK for work in lieu of attending the A-list event, which just so happens to be where Amal works as barrister.
Boasting both beauty and brains, Amal is assuredly George's smartest girlfriend ever. People Magazine reported that she is a multilingual lawyer and activist with stellar credentials, fast turning sex symbol, and voted the hottest female barrister by a tumblr blog. What's not to love - -she's got the brains and the brawn.
Way to score such a Lebanese lovely, Georgie! Leave it to the Middle East to bring this boy to the yard.
- She's hot, trilingual and LEBANESE! Yes, we're talking about George Clooney's new GF!
- Save the date! George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are set for a fall wedding
- He likes it and might put a ring on it! George Clooney "besotted" with Beirut babe Amal Alamuddin
- Clooney shows off his Lebanese catch to the inner circle: Amal Alamuddin's A-list double date with George's mates!
- It was "Up in the Air", but now it appears George Clooney is in fact in love with that Lebanese tease